Wednesday 30 September 2009

Newbie!

I'm 100% new to the world of blogging but I thought I would give it a go because it looks like fun!

I started subscribing to Guru's on YT about a year ago now...think I will list my subscriptions so you can find them easily...all the usual suspects, in alphabetical order cuz that's the way they appear in my subs list :)

allthatglitters21
BeautyMarked19
bubzbeauty
DulceCandy87
EnKoreMakeup
fafinettex3
filthygorgeousmakeup
gemsmaquillage
juicystar07
kandeejohnson
lollipop26
MakeUpByL
MakeupByTiffanyD
MakeupGeekTV
michelle1218
MichellePhan
MissChievous
moonbeamstarlight
panacea81
petrilude
pixiwoo
shirleybeniang
SWalkerMakeup
stillGLAMORUS
whatstyleistonickel
xsparkage

Jeez, I didn't realise I had so many! All of these girls and guys are great in their own way and for different reasons, I've been really inspired and helped by many of them. From watching YT videos I started following blogs and while I'm not brave enough (and probably couldn't afford to make YT vids) I thought I would give a blog a go and see what happens...

Wish me luck!!

:)

Rach

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!