Wednesday 30 September 2009

What I'm Loving Right Now!

Shampoo: Aveda Damage Remedy - Love! and Tresseme 24 Hour Body

Conditioner: Aveda Damage Remedy/ Tresseme Hair Mask

Styling products: Superdrug Heat Protector...that's bout it atm products tend to weigh my hair down and make it greasy quicker...

Shower Gel: Radox Shower Smooties - the cream coloured one...mmmm so good!!

Body moisturiser: Superdrug Coconut and Shea Butter Body Butter - dupe for Body Shop Butter

Deodorant: Dove Roll On and purple Charlie bodyspray

Fake Tan: St. Moritz or Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

Cleanser: Nivea Face Wipes and Superdrug Clarity Makeup Remover for Sensitive Skin

Exfoliator: No.7 Radiance Revealed/Clearasil exfoliating pads

Primer: None. Wanna try the Gosh one...

Foundation brush: Don't use one, tried it once and couldn't figure out how to work the foundation in or get a good finish with it :/

Concealer: Gosh No.2 - really want the Bobby Brown Corrector though...

Powder: Don't use one

Blusher: A wee cheapy one that was bout £2, gorge colour and pigmentation!!

Bronzer: Prestige - the big disc one lol or Barry M

Highlighter: Dupe of Benefit's High Beam by MeMeMe

Eyeshadow base: See above

Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Ammo Palette

Eyeliner: Gosh Black Kohl Pencil/Collection2000 Liquid Liner

Mascara: L'oreal Volume Shocking - my new love!

Lipstick: Only wear it when I'm going out, more of a gloss girl and I use bout 5 different ones a day! lol

Nail Colour: 17 Toasted Almond or Revlon Tropical Temptation

xx

2 comments:

  1. i love the idea of this post! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. @LizzysLifestyleDiary Thanks for following me!! Lol I was so excited. I'm regestering my blog with www.bloglovin.com cuz it's really easy to keep track of blogs you follow and new posts, so sign up there too!

    P.s I can't really take credit for this post as it was a tag on YT. Thinking of doing more like it though

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!!