Wednesday 5 January 2011

Body Shop Half Price!

For those of you who enjoy smelling yummy like I do you will love this offer.

The Body Shop website currently has all of their leftover Christmas Gift Sets on offer at half price!

I have ordered three of the sets which normally would have cost me £50 for a much more affordable £25.



Above set is only £3!

I love the body butters, especially mandarin, coconut and shea and at the minute body butters with 100% extra free are £12.50, but you can get them cheaper using the discount code below!

Because if half price isn't enough for you then enter EXTRA at the checkout for a further 20% off and free delivery. £20 for a new supply of smellies?? Yes please! Christmas money well spent if you ask me!

Happy Shopping!
xo

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!!