Wednesday 19 January 2011

Oops I Did It Again...


Nope it's not a post about Britney, it is however a post about The Body Shop.

So I discovered I could splurge a lil more on some scrummy goodies and received an email today from said company informing me of new lines added to their sale and also of further discounts, so I had a nosey, which turned into a big shopping basket, which resulted in a happy me. I sprained my ankle quite painfully on Monday so I thought I would perk myself up :)

I've always been a fan of smellies (shower gels, creams, lip balms etc...) but until recently would stick to a smell I liked in whichever range was on offer. But Body Shop items at these prices just can't be missed. I think I have enough now to last me a good while!

This time round I ordered Raspberry Shower Gel, Almond Bath and Shower Gel and Jolly Orange Bath and Shower gel, all 250ml, and all half price at £3.



I also ordered a jumbo sized Almond Body Butter (Who wouldn't want to smell like marzipan?!) for £6, which is half off the normal price.



Finally I picked up a Born Lippy Lip Balm in Raspberry, I used to love these when I was younger and love the slightly sticky consistency so I hope it is still as yummy as I remember! The lip balm was only £2 which wasn't on sale but is cheaper than I remembered it to be.



I also found this little cutie while browsing for images, forgive me I haven't quite worked out the art of taking digital photos of products and making them look pretty..



I recently purchased some boots own lip balms with some points I had collected and was so disappointed in them. They were around £1.50 each and had such promising scents, but the smell is nowhere near as strong as I would like, the balm is not a thick consistency, which is a must for me and they don't last long on the lips. Major fail. And one of them had been tampered with, as in some lovely shopper stuck their finger in it.

Don't know what to do with them now, so if anyone likes non-sticky, not overly scented and a fine consistency lip balm let me know and I will send them to you, waste not want not! They have barely been used and a wipe with some alcohol would fix them up no problem.



Now, to get back to gutting out my room in an attempt to make it liveable again, I have far too many clothes! On a totally different note I have joined WeightWatchers Online (the iPhone app is complete genius) and I lost 2lbs last week even though I cheated a wee bit (ok, ok a big bit) at the weekend. So I am going to be super good this week and see what happens, wish me luck!

Happy Shopping Guys!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!