Friday 22 October 2010

October Ins and Outs

IN

  • Winter boots of all shapes and sizes, especially with leggings or "jeggings"






  • These are my latest additions to my shoe collection and I love, love, love them!

  • Scarves


  • I think I have an addiction to neck scarves/ties/wooly/patterned...especially since I got a cold, scarves save me daily...







  • Winter Tv


  • Between new season of Gossip Girl, Dirty Little Liars starting, X Factor and Piers Morgan interviews I get spoiled for choice, I'm sure there are loads I've missed out but with Christmas season comes nostalgic tv, hopefully this year is better than last years disappointing shows! What are your winter tv faves?

  • Christmas Shopping, lights, decorations


  • I'm a little early yet, but I am the anti-scrooge. I love everything to do with Christmas and winter. Seeing your breath in the crisp air, hot chocolate, xmas tunes, decorations, shopping trips. I love it! I love spending time picking really great gifts for people that are really original, hiding them and seeing their face when they open it, priceless! My bf also thinks I'm part magpie, if I walk past a shop window that sparkles with fairy lights I always slow down to admire them. Always.


    Out

  • Being Sick


  • With winter comes colds and flus... :( not nice. Not only do I cough up a lung every 5 minutes, but I get drowsy, have headaches and my nose is now so red I'm sure Santa could use me to replace Rudolph this year and I would surely light the way...

  • Christmas Goodies


  • All the treats, sweets and yummy things that are going to make me cry in January when my top button won't. quite. make. it...

  • Eating Healthy


  • I live constantly with the "I'm going to be good today" voice. Which is often drowned out as time/money/mood won't allow it... I never seem to know if what I'm eating is healthy either, or if it will help in losing/maintaining weight, so out of frustration I usually give up. With so many diets out there I think we have confused ourselves... eat no protein, eat no carbs, eat no dairy, only eat curry, only eat raw fruit and veg, eat no fruit or veg....Ummm that leaves me with crackers and water...

    xx

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Tell me what you think!!