Wednesday 7 October 2009

Benefit Discount!

To celebrate the launch of their new beauty powder, One Hot Minute, Benefit are giving customers 15% off all purchases online (not just this product) with code:

BENE1HOT




Valid from 08/10/09 - 07/11/09

I have tried a few popular Benefit products before and while I liked some I can't justify the price as I have found really similar dupes for far less. (See my MeMeMe post) For me Benefit is a range I wouldn'y buy from frequently, it is more of a one off treat, but then given the choice I would buy from a different high end brand...

There are still a few products some Gurus rave about that I want to try out though, Coralista Blush, Erase Paste and Boi-ng being three I can think of off the top of my head! At least now I can get some discount! I think the packaging is really cute and quirky and the staff are usually really friendly, fun and helpful but I have to say I don't currently have a Holy Grail product from this line.

Do any of you have Benefit recommendations??
Post me a comment!!

Happy Shopping!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!