Tuesday 6 October 2009

Vital Info

This is a Tag from Lauren (www.jadoreparisboutique.blogspot.com)


Me attempting to pose while the bf pulls faces lol


Me: Rachel
Nicknames: Rach, Rachie - original eh? lol
Birthday: 24th Feb
Zodiac Sign: Picses
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Student/Sales Assistant
Residence: NI
Screen Name: Makeup Geek

Appearance
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Length: Below Shoulders, Growing It Back And Never Cutting It Again!
Eye colour: Green
Best Feature: Probably eyes, maybe legs on a good day...
Height: 5ft 7
Braces?: Nope
Glasses?: Only When I Absolutely Have To Otherwise It's Contacts!
Piercing: Just Thee Ears
Tattoos: Really Want One But Am Too Afraid I'll Regret It
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Your 'Firsts'
First best friend: Dunno, Was Quite Young
First Award: Swimming Award In P4
First Sport You Joined: Hahahaha...
First Real Vacation: Alcudia, Spain
First Concert: Beyonce
First Love: David :)

Favourites
Movie: Dirty Dancing, The Matrix, Mean Girls...
TV Show: Friends, Gossip Girl, True Blood, One Tree Hill, Sex And The City
Colours: Purple
Song: Soooo Many lol Will Do A Seperate Post Me Thinks
Candy: Hmm Milky Bars?? Lol Dunno
Restaurant: Spice Indian Restaurant or Dominos
Store: Topshop, New Look, Primark, Vero Moda, River Island
School: Nope I'm At Uni
Book: We Need To Talk About Kevin, P.S I Love You...Loads More
Magazine: Glamour, More, Cosmo, Company
Shoes: My (fake!) Uggs, Converse, Knee Boots, Ankle Boots...

Currently Feeling: Like I Really Wanna Go On A Big Shopping Spree!!
Single or Taken: Taken
Eating: Softmints
Typing: This Quiz!
Online: Obviously
Listening To: Watch You Go Jordin Sparks
Thinking About: My New Bedroom!
Wanting: New Shoes/Makeup - Urban Decay Book Of Shadows!
Watching: Nothing Atm
Wearing: Jeggings, Uggs And A Hoody

Future
Want Children?: Someday
Want to be Married: Lol Someday? :P
Careers in Mind: Public Relations/Event Management
Where do you want to live?: Here - I'm A Homebird

Have you ever..
Kissed a Stranger: Probably On A Night Out
Had Alcohol: Yesh! *Hic*
Smoked: Yep, Bad To Start!
Ran Away From Home: Not Really, Though I Did Attempt To Join The Circus
Broken a bone: Nopes
Got an X-ray: Yea
Broken Someones Heart: Dunno, Maybe. But I Think I Fixed It Again
Broke Up With Someone: Yep, Sucks :(
Cried When Someone Died: Yep
Cried At School: Don't Think So, Maybe Tears Of Joy When I Left! Lol

Do You Believe In..
Miracles: Hell Yes My Mum Being Here Is One, Actually Two! Lol
Love At First sight: Lust At First Sight, Love Takes Time
Ghosts: Kinda
Aliens: Not Really, I Do Think It's Unrealistic Not To Think In All The Planets In The Universe There's Not Something Else Out There, Just Maybe Not Wee Green Men..
Soul Mates: Yep
Kissing on The First Date: Yes But That's All! Lol
Yourself: Soemone Has To!


I Tag Anyone Who Reads This!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!