Friday 2 October 2009

Shoes Glorious Shoes!!

Ok I'll come clean....

I have a shoe addiction, the prettier, harder to walk in, most likely to make me (almost) fall over after a little too many, the better! I do have a few regulars that I wear constantly though, shoes that I will no doubt shed a tear over when their time comes to move on to shoesy heaven. These include my imitation Ugg boots (I just refuse to buy the real ones, why part with that much cash for a pair of shoes which will be weather beaten in 2 months and lose their shape after a while? You can just repurchase them every season for £5 in Primark!!) My New Look buckled black knee boots that go with absolutely everything and are ridiculously easy to walk in and my New Look black heeled gladiators (which my bf lovingly refers to as my "Batman shoes" - I have no idea...)

You can probably see a pattern there. I love New Look shoes! They are usually bang up-to-date with the latest trends, are well made for a high street shop as they are long lasting with jus' a lil T.L.C and best of all are literally "as cheap as chips." What more can a girl ask for?

10% off that's what! I am an avid reader of More Magazine and have discovered that they often use shoes from www.linzishoes.com in their photoshoots. I had a wee looksie at the website and all I can say is "Wow, I want!" There are so many shoes that are totally delectable on that site I could easily spend a fortune! They are in around the same price as New Look (thumbs up) and have some similar styles but some things I spotted were definitely more unique and ecclectic. Their range is very extensive and includes a seperate bridal section!

CODE MR52 GETS YOU 10% OFF AT CHECKOUT
Below are a few pics and prices (before discount) of some shoes I saw within the first 5 minutes of being on the site...I think I may have a naughty spree... lol Pics are linked to relevant pages...




Marleah Sheepskin Boots - £12



Evvy Heeled Boot - £30






Dolley High Heels - £30




Jenna High Heels - £28




Karel High Heels - £30
Happy Shopping!! ;)
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!