Thursday 1 October 2009

Discount Codes!

I was at the doctor today for my daily checkup and I stumbled across a mini-catalogue for a clothing line I had never heard of before: Fashion Union.


I'm sure we all know that sitting around in an over-heated and old-fashioned waiting room requires a little light reading so I thought I would flick through this little treasure found in among "How to Deal With Your Emotions Concerning Arthritis" and "Relationships, Intimacy, Arthritis and You".... And I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! The prices are reasonable, the clothes up-to-date and on-trend and even better, they are offering 25% off all purchases with free shipping to the UK for your first order! Well, when I got home I reasoned it wouldn't hurt to look at the website...and maybe place an order...They also ship internationally. Code is valid until 31st October 2009.
Code FA9LK1

I can't comment on the quality, speed of service or fit of the clothes just yet as I haven't received my order but I wanted to post this incase I happen to get any followers this month :) to give them the opportunity of a great deal. Listed below is what I ordered before discount and all are linked to the relevant pages...
Fizz Check Mini Skirt (Navy) - £20.00
Tights and shoeboots? Definitely a blazer...
Calhoun Cardi (Bright Purple) - £18.00
Basic, for over anything.
Ellis Knit (Teal Marl) - £15.00
Winter StapleAlana Check Plimsoles (Purple Check) - £12.00
Amazingly cute, checks are really in this season.


Golddigga Modern Tee - £20.
Love this with skinnies, biker boots and a faux leather jacket.

There are lots of styles catered for on the site and they have a menswear section.

Also this Week: New Look - Big fan of this store, we recently got a new store where I live and it is a big improvement...I may be slightly biased...lol I think the clothes are really good qualty, on-trend and really competitively priced. New Look had a check shirt on offer last month reduced from £25 to £15 and Dorothy Perkins advertised the exact same shirt in More Magazine for £30!! Reasons to check out New Look this month:

1. Mid Season Sale - website has some good offerings

2. 20% student discount in store

3. 20% off online with code MWMGZ1 on 3rd and 4th of October

4. Winter and Christmas stock coming in!

5. Up to 15% off if you open a store card - an even better excuse for some retail therapy...

Happy shopping!!

xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!