Thursday 8 October 2009

Republic Discount

Republic are offering 15% discount online because they have just opened their 100th branch!! Enter MORE15 at checkout!!

I just treated myself to some new goodies today (post coming soon) so I really shouldn't be spending much as there are only 2 pay days until Crimbo! (Yay!! I love festivities I am the anti-humbug!) I keep justifying it because I have been on the emergency tax code for a while so I should be getting a nice little hand shake soon enough to help me out, but I have so many people to buy for and I always go overboard on the bf...

I have purchased from the site before, and got a few great bargains in their sale. The menswear is really good too, which is always a perk when it comes to present buying. Delivery is usually pretty quick, goods are well packaged and they usually have 2 for £30 offers :)

Top picks that I am wishing for (prices before discount)...



Sequin detail shrug £19.99



Rose Hankyhem Top £19.99



Miso 2 Tone Cross Skirt £23.99 I am in LOVE!!



Two Tone Knit £19.99 (2 for £30 - available in 3 colours)

There is a stunning sequin blazer for £39.99 in one of the mags at the minute from this site, which I would adore. I don't know what it is about Christmas but this time of year makes me love sequins and glitter. Not in a cheese-tastic way but in a mystical magical way...

Happy Shopping!!

Let me know if you buy anything!

xx

1 comment:

  1. great discount will defintaley be telling my best friend about this she buys everything from Republic! xox

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!!