Tuesday 6 October 2009

September In And Out

In

* Mid Season Sales - Finding a few gems on store websites at great prices!

* TV Shows - Season 3 of Gossip Girl starting soon! Finally finishing watching all episodes of Friends from the boxset! How much I am in love with True Blood!

* DKNY original fragrance and DKNY Be Delicious Red 100ml for only £19.99!!

* Having time off from work to recover from surgery and getting gorgeous new bedroom furniture to re-arrange everything! I may have a slight form of OCD lol Thortons Choccies from the bf!

* Gosh Black Kohl Eyeliner - lovin' it!

* L'oreal Volume Shocking Mascara - my eyelashes are hard to curl at the best of times but this mascara does wonders, even for me...

* Finding the £34.99 dress I wanted from River Island on Ebay for £13.99 and winning it! :)

Out

* Having to have surgery in the first place :(

* My stupid credit card not working properly at the minute so missed out on some great sale items online because payment didn't go through on time

* Having so much Uni work to catch up on

* Wanting the new Urban Decay Book of Shadows soo bad but not being able to get it because I have to order it online (nowhere near me stocks Urban Decay) but can't because of stupid credit card...

What are your Ins and Outs??

Post a comment!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!